Thursday, June 4, 2015

$300k to stay

I'm a blogger and other bloggers do this as well go to other sites to find out if something is true and one of these other blogs that I follow is destructoid.com, and I had heard some rumors about someone from Microsoft that kept saying Minecraft instead of Mojang. He literally called Mojang be it's biggest title, however I'm not really surprised because Microsoft mainly bought Mojang for Minecraft and I'm sure all you games remember that. But it gets better, after looking at destrucoid.com to fill in some gaps that I had, that someone was apparently a guy named Matt Booty, in the world of Microsoft I have no idea who he is, (I'm more of a Mac or PC built with Linux running programs)  and Microsoft offered everyone at Mojang a deal that if they stayed on for six months after the sale of Mojang to Microsoft would get two million Swedish crowns or 300k US dollars after taxes. Would you take the money?

No comments:

Post a Comment